Sunday 22 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zina:
I usually prefer to keep my work and private life separate, and I just feel kind of uncomfortable with that.
(20 July 2018)

Zina:
Recently I saw that my manager someone found and followed me on Instagram.
(20 July 2018)

Zina:
It's never been much of an issue to keep mine on public.
(20 July 2018)

Zina:
I have my Instagram set on non-private so anyone can follow me, but if I see a spam account or something following me I just block them manually.
(20 July 2018)

Leonie:
Should I give up on ths guy?
(20 July 2018)

Windy:
Am I bi..?
(20 July 2018)

Windy:
When I'm with a girl, it just doesn't feel as nice.
(20 July 2018)

Windy:
I have only been with 3 boys, but they were all amazing.
(20 July 2018)

Windy:
When I have a bf, it feels different and more special, but it's only like a romantic love.
(20 July 2018)

Windy:
I mostly like girls, and there are only just a few guys I've llever liked.
(20 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment