Saturday 14 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kelly:
I have an Xbox one and want to play with some friends.
(12 July 2018)

Gema:
How do I cope with a crush following my best friend on Instagram but not me?
(12 July 2018)

Gema:
I dont resent her but how do I compete?
(12 July 2018)

Gema:
I rate myself an 8 and a 8.5 with makeup but I feel like my friend is prettier and has guys telling her she beautiful.
(12 July 2018)

Gema:
I m literally 5 seconds away from planning a bomb job and a nose job and getting my teeth done.
(12 July 2018)

Venessa:
What do you do when you feel overwhelmed by people who are crushing on you? Who do you choose or how do you go about getting to know them?
(12 July 2018)

Venessa:
I know I should'nt feel so troubled but I really do want to be fair and just date when Im ready.
(12 July 2018)

Venessa:
I cannot seem to choose who is more practical, interesting, and funner since I care more about those who are sensible I have a hard time deciphering who is actually for me and who is actually only just trying to play with my emotions.
(12 July 2018)

Venessa:
This has been a situation for some time only it just sends me back to anxiousness.
(12 July 2018)

Matilde:
Would these be good names for Naruto and Sasuke, if they had girl names!? I just made them up and need opinions on them!!!?
(12 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment