Friday 6 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Malissa:
Is it bad that I sometimes cry when I miss my boyfriend?
(4 July 2018)

Malissa:
We are currently doing long distance until school starts again and sometimes I miss him so much I cry.
(4 July 2018)

Alycia:
My 4 year old nephew treats mom horribly?
(4 July 2018)

Alycia:
What could be the reason he acts in this way and what should be done to stop it?
(4 July 2018)

Alycia:
He also constantly hits her and does not listen to what she, or anyone, tells him.
(4 July 2018)

Alycia:
My 4 year old nephew, soon to be 5 in August, calls his mom fat and ugly.
(4 July 2018)

Adeline:
By most standards, white women are considered the most attractive, so why do they choose to date black men who are the least attractive?
(4 July 2018)

Adeline:
Since they have the most options shouldn't they choose better men?
(4 July 2018)

Cherrie:
Boyfriend just crapped and pissed on me?
(4 July 2018)

Cherrie:
I love him a lot so I never ever want to break up with him.
(4 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment