Monday 9 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ngoc:
My friend's older sister's nickname for her is Chico, and Im not Spanish but I think this is very offensive especially bc she is a girl not a boy?
(7 July 2018)

Karisa:
How do I tell my friend that I am annoyed by them?
(7 July 2018)

Karisa:
I really like this person and I still want to be friends with them but how do I tell them that what they're doing is annoying me?
(7 July 2018)

Karisa:
Recently, I made a new friend and they...aren't the greatest at responding to messages and calls and I really want our friendship to thrive but the lack of communication just...needs to stop.
(7 July 2018)

Rebbeca:
Ex wife showed up unexpected to a family trip, and im engaged. Is it ok to allow her to be here?
(7 July 2018)

Rebbeca:
She showed up and wants to hang out with us, my fiance is at work and couldnt go with us.
(7 July 2018)

Rebbeca:
So im going on a trip with my kids, im engaged. and my daughter kept asking her mom (my ex wife) to go with us.
(7 July 2018)

Pam:
If a guy does this, is he interested or just friendly?
(7 July 2018)

Pam:
It is hard to deny that I feel we have a connection.
(7 July 2018)

Pam:
I am not going to pursue anything since I'm not sure if he is taken or not because I did see a girl there with him a couple times a few months ago.
(7 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment