Monday 16 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tamisha:
My ex friend now cursed me out and said she's done with me and she wont talk to me.
(14 July 2018)

Tamisha:
The things the mother said she lied and said that I said them and its not true.
(14 July 2018)

Latrisha:
From emotional manipulation and being taken advantage from?
(14 July 2018)

Nisha:
Should I call the police on myself for my behavior last night?
(14 July 2018)

Vonda:
Just wanted to add: I'm a bit on the quieter, introverted side, but I still make a point of meeting people, talking to them, maintaining good conversations, but it never seems to go beyond that for me.
(14 July 2018)

Toni:
Why does it seem like people always exclude me?
(14 July 2018)

Toni:
I m a pretty quiet, private, reserved person to begin with, could I be coming off as cold and stuffy?
(14 July 2018)

Toni:
The thing is (and this could be part of the problem), I ve never been a huge socializer, even in childhood, but even then I had friends, parties, events, etc.
(14 July 2018)

Toni:
I m tired of acting like there s something wrong with me and everyone else is perfect.
(14 July 2018)

Toni:
It seems like no matter how I act, what I say or what I do, it s never the right thing.
(14 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment