Thursday 12 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kathe:
Should I break up with my girlfriend if I saw her dung?
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
Do you need to have some drama in your life to have friends?
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
I just want to know if I m boring or what?
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
I make pretty reasonable decisions.
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
I don t have drama in my life and I like it.
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
Sometimes when we re all together, what I say doesn t seem to matter.
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
Because I hardly get personally asked to do anything or to just text.
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
I know part of it is that my dramatic friend keeps check on everyone and is always available but is that it?
(10 July 2018)

Odell:
I ve noticed that in my friend group that everyone tries really hard to keep in touch with one of my more dramatic friends than me or anyone else in the group.
(10 July 2018)

Thomas:
My father threatened to leave but guess what, he caved and kept moving her.
(10 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment