Monday 30 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Katherin:
There is a 28 year old girl at my work who is very attractive and classy, kinda keeps to herself and is quiet around all coworkers.
(28 July 2018)

Azalee:
My 12th day without a cigarette?
(28 July 2018)

Azalee:
Me and my sister's friend got into an argument, and he tried to threaten me from across the table.. I told him... Trust me on this, you don;t want to try this.. This is my 12th day without smoking.
(28 July 2018)

Wilma:
Ladies Im a guy that only wears snapbacks. I wore a plain grey beanie the other day and i got compliments from women. What is really better?
(28 July 2018)

Veronique:
How do I get my god to commit to only me?
(28 July 2018)

Veronique:
What can I do to get him to see that a monogamous relationship with me is the best thing for us?
(28 July 2018)

Veronique:
He likes to spread his love all over the place, but it makes me jealous that he won't commit to me.
(28 July 2018)

Joette:
I started to date my boss. How to handle things?
(28 July 2018)

Joette:
How can one handle these kind of situations?
(28 July 2018)

Joette:
It's difficult to separate personal life and work.
(28 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment