Friday 13 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Merna:
So anything i tell him very personal stuff he throws it back in my face if we argue.
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
Embarrassed about my small condo?
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
How can I stop being embarrassed of my condo?
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
I'm going into freshman year and that might make a difference too.
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
Do people actually care where you live?
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
I have one friend whom I know wouldn't care about where I live but she almost never hangs out with anyone.
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
When I hang out with them I always make sure I have a ride and all so they wont find out.
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
Many of my friends don't even know that.
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
My family is not necessarily poor, my dad and mom split up and both are living in small condos.
(11 July 2018)

Otilia:
I know I shouldn't be but i'm scared of people judging me.
(11 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment