Friday 20 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Markita:
I remember being in the tub and I felt that I couldnt move.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
However I dont remember drinking that much and I remember bits and parts of it.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
I'm afraid hes going to say I was drunk and we did it.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
I want to tell him about what happened that night and I'm not sure how to approach it.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
Now it's been 9 years havent heard from him in over a year and he messaged me and my heart just sank.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
At first I liked the attention that we kept in contact and maybe I fell for him.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
That night has been on my mind for years and he texts me once in a great while.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
Our relationship was just based off sex and now we dont talk.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
Anyways, I kept seeing this person.
(18 July 2018)

Markita:
We hung out for the first time and he said I initiated the sex and at that time i didn't know if I believed him.
(18 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment