Sunday 29 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leontine:
My friend and I were talking on the phone and he was driving.
(27 July 2018)

Page:
Why would a husband OBSESSIVELY compare his wife's body to his ex-girlfriends?
(27 July 2018)

Page:
He only compares us physically which I find interesting.
(27 July 2018)

Page:
He keeps saying he doesn't have an ideal type and looks don't matter.
(27 July 2018)

Page:
He actually thinks he's complimenting me.
(27 July 2018)

Page:
He says he prefers my body over there's but in his mind I believe he's trying to level me up to them by comparing.
(27 July 2018)

Page:
He's apologized and everything he said was a mistake but I have a feeling it was intentional.
(27 July 2018)

Page:
My husband and I have been married almost eight months and ever since we've been together he's made some insulting comments about everything regarding my body AND on top of that compare me physically to his exes who I've never seen before.
(27 July 2018)

Dorris:
My Mom's sister is mostly estranged from the family and comes to me for family info. How do I politely tell her I can't give the gossip?
(27 July 2018)

Dorris:
Her kids don't know us anymore other then the son she is estranged from who lives with his Dad.
(27 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment