Sunday 30 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marcell:
Is finding legs attractive a fetish?
(29 April 2017)

Chin:
Why do we stop loving our crushes eventually?
(29 April 2017)

Chin:
And she already has many problems in her life I don't wanna it worse just bc I got over her for no reason.
(29 April 2017)

Chin:
I've had a crush on my friend for along time but she didn't have a crush on me.
(29 April 2017)

Maryrose:
My crush and I exchange 10 emails a day. Is he thinking about me a lot too?
(29 April 2017)

Myrle:
Do girls really get mad if u ignore their text?
(29 April 2017)

Myrle:
So do girls hold a grudge if u do this?
(29 April 2017)

Myrle:
Anyways she texted Me twice hi and I have not responded.
(29 April 2017)

Myrle:
Sooo I'm kinda ignoring her to see if she would text me first And she did btw after I stop texting her for like 2 days.
(29 April 2017)

Shin:
Why is my teacher so concerned about me?
(29 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment