Tuesday 10 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Latonia:
Last night, I put my hand on my ex's waist twice and then I noticed that a couple of times, he came over and stood beside me.
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
I'm dating his brother for revenge, am I evil?
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
I plan to make it hard on him as much as I can.
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
I intentionally try to make him feel uncomfortable.I may sound bad but he deserves it.
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
We're actually dating and whenever I'm around things would get awkard for the other brother.
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
It was supposed to be just sex but I started to fall for him and the problem is that he has a gf.I felt like he used me so I started talking to his brother who doesn't know anything.
(9 October 2017)

McKenzie:
I've been sleeping with this guy for the past 7 months until he suddenly stopped talking to me.
(9 October 2017)

Darlena:
I dread Thanksgiving when the whole family gathers but me. I am stuck with my Mom and her friends. How do I get over the constant dread?
(9 October 2017)

Darlena:
So how do I get over my constant dread about the dark holiday of Thanksgiving that comes in a month and a half.
(9 October 2017)

Darlena:
The weirdest part is one friend drinks too much but still comes over whereas my Mom is bitter towards her brother because he drinks too much.
(9 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment