Thursday 5 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vonda:
WDYT of Dakota Rain (girl) and Sebastian Steel for a (boy)?
(4 October 2017)

Mathilde:
I'm not asking for her to break up with him or whatever, I just don't want to be involved with this family at all.
(4 October 2017)

Mathilde:
So apparently, I'm supposed to just suck it up for the next three years.
(4 October 2017)

Mathilde:
I told my mom this, but she said that I'm being selfish.
(4 October 2017)

Mathilde:
But the thing is, I really hate kids.
(4 October 2017)

Mathilde:
The girl is three, and the boy is one I believe.
(4 October 2017)

Mathilde:
Okay so, my stepdad is fighting for custody of his two kids.
(4 October 2017)

Rosa:
Are you a better (by your own standards) person today than you were a year ago today?
(4 October 2017)

Kaci:
Is it ok to lightly smack a girl's butt in a situation like this?
(4 October 2017)

Kaci:
Is it ok that after you're done rubbing the lotion on back to give a light smack on the butt?
(4 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment