Friday 6 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rachelle:
Then I went to the little boys room.
(5 October 2017)

Rachelle:
She was smiling ear to ear, we really clicked, we played footsies under the table.
(5 October 2017)

Rachelle:
We went to a bar, had some drinks, shared some nachos.
(5 October 2017)

Rachelle:
This was my first real date in about 2 years, since I got out of a relationship a few months ago.
(5 October 2017)

Rachelle:
So I was set up with a coworker with this beautiful girl.
(5 October 2017)

Kellie:
Why am I attracting narcissists?
(5 October 2017)

Kellie:
I'd rather not continue to attract these sorts of men, not have my time wasted.
(5 October 2017)

Kellie:
It's no loss for me, but when I'm interested in someone I'm all in and so honestly it does take me a while to get over feeling hurt by these men.
(5 October 2017)

Kellie:
All were womanizers and easily distracted by other women, especially women who were showing more flesh etc.
(5 October 2017)

Kellie:
The last three guys I've attracted were narcissists: I've cut the 'relationships' short with two, then the third ghosted early on once he lead me on and used me.
(5 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment