Tuesday 17 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jimmie:
Mine and my older brother bed is on the floor and their right next to each other.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
I'm 13 and he's 16. Our parents are away for work and have been gone for the last two months and they'll be back by December but that's not what this is about.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
We share a room and have been for the majority of our lives.
(16 October 2017)

Jimmie:
So guys I have to tell you something happening with my brother and me.
(16 October 2017)

Glinda:
My friend has just died in Iraq 14 days ago,he was 20 yo.
(16 October 2017)

Shanice:
My wife cheated on her x husband. I'm afraid one a cheater always a cheater. But 4 times a cheater...?
(16 October 2017)

Shanice:
And that they hadn't talked or texted since.
(16 October 2017)

Shanice:
So she continued to see the college guy through all of these relationships and clean up until we met.
(16 October 2017)

Shanice:
And while she was with the second boyfriend she was texting and seeing yet another guy a coworker set her up with and was having a long distance relationship with another guy on Skype from another state.
(16 October 2017)

Shanice:
After that boyfriend she got back on a dating sight and met another guy that relationship lasted 19 months and all the while she kept seeing the guy from college.
(16 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment