Monday 30 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeanene:
How do I get my ignorant father to realize I did not choose to have anxiety issues?
(29 October 2017)

Elisa:
Do i have a right to know if my girlfriend is divorced?
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
It would break my heart and I feel like he would suffer at least for awhile.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
He's attached to me and I'm attached to him.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
Nobody can watch him for more than 3 hours because he'll start screaming till I get there then he smiles and coos at me.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
I try to do everything for my kids and my baby doesn't eat anything except breast milk from the breast I had to quit my job because he would starve himself till I got home.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
Sometimes I feel like my baby would be better off with someone else but I love him I love holding him I love taking care of him I love having my kids together.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
I take of the kids basically by myself because their father works full time and says he's trying his best but can never watch both so I can do homework because my youngest doesn't like him.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
He's a very demanding baby that never naps I never get time with my oldest especially when I'm trying to do school but usually I just do school after the kids go to bed and I'm usually up till 2 in the morning.
(29 October 2017)

Tenisha:
I had my second 5 months ago and everything changed.
(29 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment