Monday 16 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jacque:
I felt horrible enough cause I wanted to wait to have sex on my wedding night, and he made matters worse by making rude comments.
(15 October 2017)

Jacque:
Then when it was over he told me I was nothing but a whore.
(15 October 2017)

Jacque:
He laughed at me when I took my clothes off and wouldn't tell me why he was laughing.
(15 October 2017)

Jacque:
I thought maybe if I gave him that then he would stay with me.
(15 October 2017)

Jacque:
This guy pressured me to have sex with him and I consented to it.
(15 October 2017)

Jacque:
I'm somewhat conservative and chose to save myself for marriage.
(15 October 2017)

Jacque:
A guy whom I have been on and off with for 3 years, and whom I have feelings for, hurt me worse than anyone ever has.
(15 October 2017)

Lacie:
Getting married and moving to a third world country?
(15 October 2017)

Lacie:
Also his parents have a violent marriage but he's so sweet I don't think he'd ever hit me.
(15 October 2017)

Lacie:
Also it worrys be being married in a country where women don't really have any rights, marital rape is legal and domestic violence isn't taken seriously, what if things go wrong and I'm not allowed to leave the country since I'm married to a resident.
(15 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment