Monday 23 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jennefer:
I'm falling for my wife's twin sister. Whom we stay with in the same house. What should I do?
(22 October 2017)

Jennefer:
Coz of the closeness of the twin sister to both of us, I'm developing strong feels for her too.
(22 October 2017)

Jennefer:
They all take care of me like I'm married to both... of course they're limits with the twin sister.
(22 October 2017)

Jennefer:
They're identical twins and we together with the twin sister since we got married.
(22 October 2017)

Carla:
Why does my boyfriend call me sister?
(22 October 2017)

Carla:
I told him it bothers me and I asked him to stop but he just said he is sorry but he's not going to.
(22 October 2017)

Carla:
Unless someone directly mentions me as his girlfriend, he calls me his sis.
(22 October 2017)

Carla:
I have not met his parents because he is Muslim and not aloud to date yet.
(22 October 2017)

Carla:
We have been together for a little over a year now.
(22 October 2017)

Brandie:
Normal? (serious answers)?
(22 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment