Sunday 22 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucia:
She always says she has work to do and has to study.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
I even tried inviting her out to the club with us once and she declined so fast.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
She frowns upon our behavior and looks disgusted whenever I tell her what we did.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
VERY reserved and a total introvert.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
I don't go to class a LOT cause TBCH it's usually not important and as long as I don't fail and get kicked out of the school then IDC.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
My new friend knows all of this bc she follows me on social media.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
We go pretty crazy on Friday and Saturday nights.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
Most people in my friend group smoke too.
(21 October 2017)

Lucia:
My old friend who my new friend knows got her nipples pierced and has had sex with a lot of guys.
(21 October 2017)

Daniella:
Since I have a bad Dad I don't feel sad that he died last week. How do I act Monday at the funeral?
(21 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment