Saturday 21 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dionna:
In the past when I've seen friends and family go through break ups I never really understood until now why it was so crushing to them.
(20 October 2017)

Dionna:
This is the first and only serious relationship ive been in.
(20 October 2017)

Dionna:
My gf of 4 years told me she needs a break to figure things out.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
I don t want to lose him for good.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
He s told me he still loves me but it feels like I m doing all the work when it comes to making a friendship.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
I try to say hi but he doesn t really say anything.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
But since we broke up we haven t really been talking and I really want to make it work.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
We wanted to try being friends before we tried the relationship again.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
We both have anxiety and self confidence issues so I m afraid that s what the problem was.
(20 October 2017)

Cherrie:
We both agreed that as friends it was easier for us to communicate and after we got together we haven t been clicking.
(20 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment