Friday 27 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

France:
Official relationship been going on for a month and half now.
(25 October 2017)

France:
Met this girl two and half months ago, after a couple dates, we made it official one month ago.
(25 October 2017)

Clarence:
Yes, I could block him but I'm kind of curious about this...
(25 October 2017)

Sammie:
What is your thoughts of her feelings towards me?
(25 October 2017)

Sammie:
What would you say her feelings or thoughts are towards me?
(25 October 2017)

Sammie:
So through texting this girl and joking around at what has made her tired, and the last reason you give is because this guy (me) is always texting, and she replies that she doesn't think it's the last option.
(25 October 2017)

Elza:
You recently answered a question. About my strip club experience. Do you think she wanted me to touch her and suck her nipple?
(25 October 2017)

Elza:
I'd like to think maybe I got the VIP treatment for 30 bucks.
(25 October 2017)

Elza:
Maybe she didnt expect I would do it.
(25 October 2017)

Elza:
And she moaned when I accepted her offer.
(25 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment