Thursday 19 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annalee:
Although I know everyone has sex and my brother heard my dad having it one time with a prostitute but I can't try to make it sound any better in my head of what happen?
(18 October 2017)

Annalee:
I heard my mom moaning and them talking to each other saying pretty f-ed up things.
(18 October 2017)

Annalee:
I can't even last that long and they're older.
(18 October 2017)

Annalee:
I heard my mom and step dad having sex for 45 minutes, trying to be quiet.
(18 October 2017)

Annalee:
They thought I was sleeping because I have school today.
(18 October 2017)

Annalee:
My mom and step dad had sex last night and their bedroom is next to mine.
(18 October 2017)

Helga:
Have you ever had to go...?
(18 October 2017)

Helga:
No contact with a relative before?
(18 October 2017)

Kathie:
Hi Im new?
(18 October 2017)

Nilda:
Why am i so gorgeous and exremely beautifull?and why you are all ugly compare to me?
(18 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment