Saturday 28 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elena:
If you met a woman who hasn't been in a relationship by age 26, what would you think?
(27 October 2017)

Elena:
Do you feel like she missed a developmental aspect of how to act in a relationship that might be hard for her to adapt to in her 1st relationship if it ever comes?
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
How do I express my feelings more?
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
I just need advise on what i could do to tap into my feelings a little bit more and be a able to be deep and romantic with them like I would like to be.
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
With my previous marriage we never talked about our feelings.
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
I really want him to know that I am emotionally invested in the relationship too.
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
I don't know how to express myself though.
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
He is wonderful at expressing his genuine feelings for me.
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
I've met someone that I enjoy spending my time with.
(27 October 2017)

Janelle:
I'm 8 months divorced from my high school sweet heart.
(27 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment