Friday 13 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shameka:
I've got this thing all planned out already.
(12 October 2017)

Claudette:
Why do guys treat good women wrong and expect good things to happen to them?
(12 October 2017)

Claudette:
Is it because Maybe because they're weak?
(12 October 2017)

Claudette:
Why do guys treat Good women wrong and then expect something good to happen to them?
(12 October 2017)

Basilia:
Is this enough food for a party that has 55-60 confirmed guests?
(12 October 2017)

Basilia:
There may be a few confirmed guests that I overlooked, but it's not more than 55-60 people.
(12 October 2017)

Basilia:
I'm exhausted and cranky, and can't wait for this event to be over.
(12 October 2017)

Basilia:
He always insists on having food for everyone that's invited (in this case, 90 people). I was involuntarily put in charge of the catering.
(12 October 2017)

Basilia:
My husband can't plan an event for crap, much less figure out the food.
(12 October 2017)

Basilia:
I reserved the space and sent out the invitations, which was supposed to be my whole involvement.
(12 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment