Wednesday 25 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gerald:
I had a dream of him last night and I've had enough of getting angry or depressed.
(24 October 2017)

Gerald:
What can I do to stop thinking of him?
(24 October 2017)

Gerald:
There has not been one day that goes by where I don't find myself thinking about him and I haven't seen him in over a year and the feelings are intense.
(24 October 2017)

Gerald:
Me and my ex have been over for a year now so why do I think of him every single day?
(24 October 2017)

Luz:
Do you get less horny as you get older?
(24 October 2017)

Britney:
Keep in mind that this happened 14 years ago, and my friend was 11 years old at the time that it happened.
(24 October 2017)

Britney:
My friend's mother and his ex-stepfather think that the reason why the kids lied about that was because their mother told them to.
(24 October 2017)

Britney:
My friend's mother and even his ex-stepfather (who is the father of the children) thought that the stories told by the children didn't add up at all, and I know this because they told me in person.
(24 October 2017)

Simonne:
Help! I'm black but my biracial daughter turned out white!?
(24 October 2017)

Simonne:
I did expect for our kids to be a lot lighter than me but I didn't expect her to come out BLONDE and GREEN EYED.
(24 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment