Wednesday 11 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melina:
I can't see him being OK with this, and I don't want to upset him.
(10 October 2017)

Melina:
However my Father, is extremely racist... my daughter has told me to tell him, how do I go about doing this?
(10 October 2017)

Melina:
My wife and I have no issues with this.
(10 October 2017)

Melina:
As I know the young man, he is educated and is in a very reputable job.
(10 October 2017)

Melina:
Hi everyone, Recently my daughter and her boyfriend have gotten engaged.
(10 October 2017)

Elenora:
Should I be worried that all of my daughters friends are Muslims?
(10 October 2017)

Elenora:
The school she attends is predominantly white.
(10 October 2017)

Elenora:
I am not racist, the majority of my friends are minorities... but should I be worried?
(10 October 2017)

Elenora:
Recently it has come to my attention, through my daughter's Instagram that the majority of her friends are Female Muslims with headscarves, she is a Junior in High School.
(10 October 2017)

Elenora:
I work from 9 - 5, and I'm extremely busy.
(10 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment