Tuesday 24 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wen:
I think I wanna go because I like the way he talks to me.
(23 October 2017)

Wen:
He plays football for the high school and he wants me to come watch him play in a few days.
(23 October 2017)

Wen:
He is a few months older than me and he's really nice.
(23 October 2017)

Wen:
I just recently met someone else (with the same name as the other guy) and I really like him.
(23 October 2017)

Wen:
Do you think I should've done that, also he was a year younger than me he's almost 14 and I'm almost 15 I didn't like that.
(23 October 2017)

Wen:
I thought it was kind of disrespectful so I stopped talking to him?
(23 October 2017)

Wen:
I was talking to this one guy who I thought I liked but he was very straightforward like I wanna be with you right now and your so hot all the time, and sometimes it was slightly dirty.
(23 October 2017)

Darlena:
Can you seduce someone by tickling them?
(23 October 2017)

Darlena:
I want to grab a girl's big boobies and rub them very hard and see if I can seduce girl with big boobies.
(23 October 2017)

Darlena:
Hi, my name is MauDick FellOuf, and I want to know if you can seduce someone by tickling them?
(23 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment