Tuesday 3 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lashanda:
Had period on time and normal, on birth control. Is there any possibility I could still be pregnant?
(2 October 2017)

Lashanda:
Is there any possibility I would be pregnant?
(2 October 2017)

Lashanda:
It wasn't just spotting it was my normal flow but still.
(2 October 2017)

Lashanda:
But I worry like what if it was just implantation bleeding?
(2 October 2017)

Lashanda:
I just got my period on time and normal.
(2 October 2017)

Lashanda:
I haven't had sex in 3 weeks but when I did it was un protected.
(2 October 2017)

Ann:
If a relationship is going on 3 months is it serious or still a rebound?
(2 October 2017)

Ann:
What time frame does it stop being a rebound ?
(2 October 2017)

Alycia:
This girl, possibly in a crush to me, was staring at me, smiling and looking back and forth when she saw me with other girls, was she jealous?
(2 October 2017)

Sade:
Would you say this is a catfish?
(2 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment