Sunday 8 October 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Esperanza:
I started dating a girl a couple of weeks ago so we re just getting to know each other.
(7 October 2017)

Mignon:
Would he say this if he cared?
(7 October 2017)

Kirstin:
What does it mean when a boy has a problem with you being friends with your guy best friend?
(7 October 2017)

Yukiko:
How to cope with parents divorcing after 20 years together?
(7 October 2017)

Yukiko:
Have your parents gotten a divorce?
(7 October 2017)

Yukiko:
Yeah Im older & not a child but I m upset & depressed about it...I ve had both my parents together for years & now to think about them being sperated for good & me possibly choosing which parent to live with is hard..How do I cope?
(7 October 2017)

Yukiko:
I m 20 and my parents could be divorcing.
(7 October 2017)

Emerald:
Arranged marriage in an Arab country to a muslim man, would he know physically if you're a virgin?
(7 October 2017)

Emerald:
On our wedding night if I'm all loose down there will he think it's just because I'm turned on?
(7 October 2017)

Emerald:
I know this is gross but i need to know.
(7 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment