Monday 13 March 2017

A company could also use the toy to advertise directly to the child or the parents

This also applies to customised devices. In other words: Is it clear to everyone that the device has a microphone or a camera? For a while, expect some level of uncertainty. This is something to keep an eye on. In the meantime, obviously make sure to maintain good security practices.
_

Vertie:
I am not sure what I am doing that is wrong.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
They blame it solely on me, to the point where I truly believe it is about me.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
Oh, another thing I forgot to mention is that my parents fight all.the.time.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
I play softball and I've thought of going to my coaches before, but I'm not sure?
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
I've tried going to my guidance counselor at school but I found that she just made things worse.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
I no longer feel safe at home and I have very few friends so not really anywhere else to go.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
They yell at me and call me names and try to degrade me all the time.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
Still, I am scared to be in the same room as them.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
They used to hit me every few days or so, but they don't really anymore.
(12 March 2017)

Vertie:
For almost all of my life, I've been scared of my parents.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment