Saturday 4 March 2017

Optimize your ultimate Battle Formation to defeat your opponents

Train your teams to lead it into action packed battles & watch the fighting in real-time on the stunning Map. Show your battle tactics, and march with your heroes, fight for your honor. Warrior: Close-combat fighter and fill the role of primary tank. Druid: Versatile hybrids in the group.
_

Anthony:
So somehow these good people gave me a ride to home.
(3 March 2017)

Anthony:
It felt as if they were my good mates the way we talked etc similar backgrounds.
(3 March 2017)

Anthony:
Howeved, I was still walking down the street and then these two guys came over and we had a chat.
(3 March 2017)

Anthony:
Then I sat and this guy said you wanna come over to my place I said Na im fine cheers man . So I kinda knew instantly he was trying to take advantage and then he left cause I could easily resist.
(3 March 2017)

Anthony:
And I was walking down the street being drunk, a 19 year old guy.
(3 March 2017)

Anthony:
Then I became drunk and the security kicked me out, my friends couldn t find me.
(3 March 2017)

Anthony:
So I was hanging with a couple friends.
(3 March 2017)

Cristina:
Advice for a young man?
(3 March 2017)

Cristina:
I'll get a chance to formally introduce myself later on this month with a meeting that we all have to go to.
(3 March 2017)

Else:
Parents are being unfair?
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment