Friday 10 March 2017

We have to assume that the future will resemble the past

And this guess will likely be wrong. The very day we decide to set F.I. as a goal, something incredible and subtle happens. We begin to search for resources that will help us reach F.I. sooner. For me personally, I have only been on the path to financial independence for a little over a year.
_

Belen:
I have a lot of cousins, aunts, and uncles there.
(8 March 2017)

Belen:
I couldn't recognize any of their faces.
(8 March 2017)

Belen:
I was only 3 when we moved to America, so I don't remember them at all.
(8 March 2017)

Belen:
I went to see family recently that I have not seen in almost a decade.
(8 March 2017)

Terese:
My uncle seldom sees his daughter (now an adult) because in seeing her he;d have to see her mother (his ex). Is this okay to do?
(8 March 2017)

Terese:
The daughter lives 9 hours away near her mother and step-father who apparently come over daily.
(8 March 2017)

Terese:
He does see his two sons more but they live near him.
(8 March 2017)

Terese:
I learned the daughter is hurt by her Dad not making more of an effort.
(8 March 2017)

Terese:
Or does he have an obligation to be close to his daughter even if it means seeing the ex?
(8 March 2017)

Modesta:
My great-uncle died yesterday at age 70. I would see him once a year but didn't really interact much with him. Should I feel guilty?
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment