Monday 13 March 2017

The result has been a constantly expanding theatre of global conflict

Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the George W. NATO under U.S. leadership supported an ultra-right coup in Ukraine in February 2014 that deposed the elected government. With the rise of the Trump administration the new Cold War with Russia has been put on hold.
_

Yaeko:
Have you dated someone with anxiety?
(12 March 2017)

Yaeko:
If so, how do you deal with their episodes?
(12 March 2017)

Philomena:
What can I do to earn her trust back next time I'm around her people if there is a next time.
(12 March 2017)

Philomena:
I only see her once or twice every weekend, I already planned not to go over for at least a few weekends now that this happened.
(12 March 2017)

Philomena:
She told us we disrespected her by doing it in her mothers house.
(12 March 2017)

Philomena:
I'm 18 and she is 17 so it's gotta be expected.
(12 March 2017)

Philomena:
She started yelling at her daughter and immediately told me to leave.
(12 March 2017)

Philomena:
My gf and I were kissing in her living room while her mother and grandmother were in the next room over and her mother walked in on us.
(12 March 2017)

Mozella:
Is there a way to verify if someone really is a physician?
(12 March 2017)

Mozella:
I can't believe I'm asking this but something just seems so off and I'd really like to verify.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment