Sunday 12 March 2017

But all of that progress is a reminder of how much women and men in America now stand to lose

Today, America is at a 30-year low in unintended pregnancy and a historic low in teen pregnancy. We are facing a national health disaster, especially in our most vulnerable communities. A 100-year-old health care provider and the platform powering 335 million blogs may seem like an unlikely pair.
_

Gidget:
Do i need to ask my girlfriend to prom?
(12 March 2017)

Gidget:
Why would I still need to ask her?
(12 March 2017)

Gidget:
If we're already boyfriend and girlfriend, isn't it implied that we're going together?
(12 March 2017)

Gia:
How do i stop being scared of this 11 year old girl im a man?
(12 March 2017)

Shonda:
Am I wrong for feeling insecure?
(12 March 2017)

Shonda:
Am I wrong for letting these feelings get ahold of me?
(12 March 2017)

Shonda:
I know there's always someone better or more attractive then you but I just don't like hearing that from my girlfriend.
(12 March 2017)

Shonda:
But I'm not gonna lie I'm a sensitive guy and I'm kinda hurt that she may not be physically attracted to me.
(12 March 2017)

Shonda:
She always compliments my personality and drive as I'm really successful and I do try to be nice to everyone.
(12 March 2017)

Shonda:
Now I feel really insecure and like she was basically comparing me to the other guy and like she's not physically attracted to me at all.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment