Thursday 2 March 2017

How many companies are able to mimic these returns or is the ROI too good to be true?

Will 2017 see this medium start fizzle out, or is there still a lot of fizz left? Want to get your makeup brand noticed? These digital celebrities all started as indie content creators with something to say. Their audiences are enthusiastic. Influencers, in many cases, spent years building up their legions of avid fans.
_

Chere:
I'm a girl who usually has a normal period.
(28 February 2017)

Chere:
I have not had my period and I am about 15 days late.
(28 February 2017)

Chere:
I've had sex maybe 4 times within this past month.
(28 February 2017)

Ai:
What would happen if the gravity goes horizontally???????????
(28 February 2017)

Loree:
This guy at work said I was glowing today?
(28 February 2017)

Onie:
It sounds shitty but I dont wanna be with the same person from 19 onwards you know?
(28 February 2017)

Onie:
I never got the chance to have fun and meet other people.
(28 February 2017)

Onie:
I don't know if I want that since shes my first girlfriend and im her first boyfriend.
(28 February 2017)

Onie:
I'm currently with my girlfriend of 2 years. we are going to different colleges and she was telling me she wants to move in with me and have a life together.
(28 February 2017)

Mary:
Why does this girl hate me so much? Is it because I'm gay?
(28 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment