Friday 31 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Precious:
At the same time there was two other guy friend of her who invited her to hang out.
(30 March 2017)

Precious:
I told her to tell she has a bf and she does not hinkmts a good idea.
(30 March 2017)

Precious:
She says she is not get as such thing.
(30 March 2017)

Precious:
He however remained persistent. yesterday I was with her and she asked me to tell him something that would make him stop.
(30 March 2017)

Precious:
I brushed the thing off tbh, not taking the guy seriously.
(30 March 2017)

Precious:
She told me she didn't want to go at all.
(30 March 2017)

Precious:
A few days my gf sent a picture of an old friend of hers who out of nowhere invite her out.
(30 March 2017)

Sadye:
My boyfriend got angry when I called his dick cute?
(30 March 2017)

Carlene:
Worried that I got my girlfriend pregnant?
(30 March 2017)

Carlene:
I don't know what to do and need help honestly.
(30 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment