Friday 10 March 2017

I shared the frame of my culture through sound and vision

I was able to grab the attention of my entire audience with my own, creative works. I had been building up for a moment like that all my life and finally, that moment came. All I can say is, I cannot wait to do it again with the JNote Band. How awesome that you have been able to travel to Russia to perform.
_

Simone:
I just don t know what to do and I really need ideas because I really want this one to be special and different from all the other ones where I didn t really enjoy them.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
They have made my other birthdays miserable where I would end up crying at each one because they either couldn t come because they had to study had a cold or made me feel left out at my own party.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
Then I thought of a dinner but lately I have not liked my friend group and I cannot stand to sit for dinner with them especially for my birthday.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
I also feel uncomfortable inviting some of the boys I know.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
But it s very late now and I don t know enough people to invite to it.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
I always wanted a big party with a dj, big dress, and dance floor.
(8 March 2017)

Simone:
So my sixteenth birthday is coming up later this month, and I waited to the last minute to plan it because I could not decide what to do.
(8 March 2017)

Latoyia:
Do you consider teenage love-making to be more intense and passionate than the love-making between adults?
(8 March 2017)

Latoyia:
I always hear adults say that they don't really experience the same passionate feelings they did when they were teens. is it true that adult love is boring compared to young love?
(8 March 2017)

Latoyia:
I never experienced teen romance, and I can't help but feel like I missed out big time.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment