Wednesday 22 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Maisha:
I mean it doesn't feel like dating, we haven't gone on any dates and only used to do romantic things last year.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
The things is I have a boyfriend... we used to be close friends but now we are dating.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
I really hope she has a crush on me too but I'm not sure.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
I look at her a lot but I don't know if she does the same.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
We both like the same things as well.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
We both support each other and are there for each other.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
We talk about deep stuff together and are constantly in communication when we have time.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
We recently gave each other new nicknames (Jesper and Wylan) which are a gay couple in a book and I constantly flirt with her using lines from the book.
(22 March 2017)

Maisha:
We have really cute nicknames for each other.
(22 March 2017)

Kallie:
My partner in class doesn't want to work with me?
(22 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment