Tuesday 21 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Elvia:
I wish I could see him everyday like I used to.But i cant.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
I haven't felt that way for years which was with him.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
NOW im in 9th grade, and I recently went back there to visit with my mom,and I got to see him (: I was so happy, it was just like old times, the kissing was amazing, everything was.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
So now we skip to 8th grade, I had some people I dated but wasn't really into them, like when we'd break up I had no emotions TBH I really didn't even wanna date them in the first place but I liked them.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
Btw I moved somewhere almost 10 hrs away.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
I still thought about him everyday.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
Me and him kinda txted but not really how we used to, and then stopped talking for good.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
So after that school year ended, me and my family moved to a different state for my dads job, I was kinda happy and sad at the same time.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
Literally he made me feel some type of way, I can't explain it.
(20 March 2017)

Elvia:
When we broke up I was heartbroken, cried myself to sleep for almost 3 months straight.
(20 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment