Monday 13 March 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Louie:
My brother is 30 years old & is an alcoholic & still lives with our parents HELP PLEASE!?
(12 March 2017)

Louie:
He also drinks very often, he often skips work.
(12 March 2017)

Louie:
We don t talk much although we live in the same house...we re just not so close.
(12 March 2017)

Louie:
Maybe its cuz he is 7 years older than me.
(12 March 2017)

Louie:
My relationship with him is not so good.
(12 March 2017)

Louie:
So my brother is 30 years old and still lives at home.
(12 March 2017)

Ebonie:
Guys please!!- how long does it take u to add a girl back on snapchat?
(12 March 2017)

Ebonie:
I added a guy I like around 6 and its almost 3 hours later... does this mean he's not interested at all or does it sometimes take u a little bit to realize someone added u?
(12 March 2017)

Alanna:
I was just looking at facebook and read husbands family had a St. Patrick's party today and we were not invited. Geesh,?
(12 March 2017)

Alanna:
Not the first time not the last.
(12 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment