Thursday 9 March 2017

The prostitutes bring their daughters into the business

Nothing better explains Jews and Judaism than the thesis that they are descendants of temple prostitutes. Imagine a new temple built by the Greeks, Babylonians, or Egyptians. The children would know their mother, but not their father. Their children would know their mother and grandmother, but not their fathers or grandfathers.
_

Natalya:
I love him being so wild and always happy.
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
Now he told me he ll change and be serious. but his seriousness is coldness.
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
He even include our past fights that we agreed that we ll move on and start over. what should I do?
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
It s not even related to his problem.
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
But the thing I just can t handle anymore is that when he s really angry about something, he ll get angry at me instead and tell me things like he thinks I m unfair with this and that.
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
But I only fight back using a joke that he doesn t like HAHAHA...like me self-pitying.
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
Recently, he s starting to be mean and say things even if it s unnecessary.
(9 March 2017)

Natalya:
Well my bestfriend and I have been friends for almost 2 years.
(9 March 2017)

Frida:
Is it time for America to divide into two different countries?
(9 March 2017)

Frida:
Whichever side your on I think we're all tired of one party starting a whole new way of doing things while the other party puts stop sticks on the road.
(9 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment