Sunday 12 March 2017

But I have first passed my theoretical exam and later in the month my first practical exam

This month started off really great, because of the meet-up we had in the first weekend, where we took in a whole lot of info. Since then I started to do more reading, Mr. One other thing we have achieved is reaching the threshold of owning 20 different companies in our portfolio.
_

Letitia:
He's a really gentle guy when he has to be, so I'm confident he wouldn't hurt me purposely.
(11 March 2017)

Letitia:
Now don't get the wrong idea, it's his birthday today and I want tonight to be special.
(11 March 2017)

Malinda:
Children wetting the bed what diaper is best pull up, cloth or regualr diapers?
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
Parenting plan for 5 month old advice needed?
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
Not sure if that makes a difference.
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
We arent married but he did sign the paternity aknowledgement form and his name is on the birth certificate.
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
Any advice or suggestion would be great.
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
I am planning to file for child support and with that you need a parenting plan but dont know how i feel about having an infant with her dad on the weekends.
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
He is capable of changing diapers and formula feed her but im not sure about the rest.
(11 March 2017)

Rachael:
My ex wants her on the weekends and i am not comfortable with that because im not sure if he will be able to take care of her.
(11 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment