Saturday 4 March 2017

The thought of her gasping in pleasure from being completely filled up really turns me on

This is me and my wife's shared account and we use it to get ideas for things we want to try. Anyhow, I asked her if she was down to use a big dildo. She said she was willing to try. However I'm concerned because I'm not hung like a horse like all GIF's I see on tumblr.. Am I setting myself up for failure?
_

Ladonna:
I can't figure out what her problem is and how I can solve it.
(3 March 2017)

Ladonna:
I wonder if I'm doing something wrong?
(3 March 2017)

Ladonna:
The only justification she has is that I m sometimes on my computer late... So does every other kid.
(3 March 2017)

Ladonna:
I feel like I should have the right to close my door.
(3 March 2017)

Ladonna:
Even when I'm changing she comes in and asks what I'm doing.
(3 March 2017)

Ladonna:
Sometimes also just because I need to be alone, so does everyone else.
(3 March 2017)

Ladonna:
When I close my door it s usually to try to block out sound as much as possible out of my room, recording a video, etc.
(3 March 2017)

Alecia:
Would a guy try to befriend a girls friend to get closer to the girl?
(3 March 2017)

Suzan:
What is embryo research?
(3 March 2017)

Carla:
Can a divorced person marry a non-divorced person at Westminster Abbey? What are the rules? I can't find them. Help would be appreciated?
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment