Friday 10 March 2017

The worst that can happen to him is that he and his candidate will lose the election also

Now, I have to thread very carefully here in order to not be misunderstood. The truth of the matter is that Hayatou, NOT Pinnick, is the problem with the up-coming CAF elections. Hayatou has been CAF president since 1988 which is 29 years ago. Well, for me that is another problem with Hayatou.
_

Hilma:
I saw something sticking out between its legs.
(8 March 2017)

Hilma:
The ultrasound technician got a view of the baby up under its legs so it looked kinda like a frog.
(8 March 2017)

Hilma:
Yesterday I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks.
(8 March 2017)

Patrina:
Do you know twins or triplets?
(8 March 2017)

Patrina:
Im curious to see how similar or different their first names are.
(8 March 2017)

Marin:
I'd be rich if I had a dollar for EVERY TIME this happened to me.
(8 March 2017)

Marin:
You don't understand how irritating this is unless you've gone through it yourselves.
(8 March 2017)

Alessandra:
No one believes my real age?
(8 March 2017)

Alessandra:
And does anyone by chance have any similar stories?
(8 March 2017)

Alessandra:
It also adds to my insecurities and makes me wish my appearance corresponded to my age.
(8 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment