Thursday 2 March 2017

Not only does IT allow us to do plenty of tasks a lot more efficiently

It can also collect a lot of data. Productivity begins with the team first and foremost. But even human labor is easily converted into data. Spot the kinks in the workflow, work them out and allow your team to do the best they can. Every sale, every invoice, every payroll can all be factored in and compared to your cash flow projection.
_

Han:
He's helped me through some tough situations and he's really supportive and caring.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
He's apologized many times for it but I think we are better off just being friends.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
Other than that he's really a great person and he cares a lot about me.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
A couple months saying he didn't tell anybody anything and he tells on himself that he did.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
I don't care what he told them I'm mad he lied to me for this long.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
He said he was just having a talk with his friends and how their relationship and stuff was going and it just came out and it was harmless.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
He said he doesn't just go around telling people our business.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
I asked him why he lied to me and he said he didn't lie.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
Now I had this gut feeling he wasn't telling the truth but he reassured me he was.
(2 March 2017)

Han:
We were talking recently and he told me how a couple months ago he told his friend that he kissed me for the first time which was true but I told him I don't want anybody knowing about ANYTHING that we do.
(2 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment