Saturday 4 March 2017

The theory is that past performance is a predictor for future performance

What is Behavioral Interviewing? Do you want a candidate with strong leadership skills or someone more oriented to communication and delegation? Use the job description to help determine the important competencies to assess in the interview. What is your greatest accomplishment?
_

Jeniffer:
Im 19 and a freshman in college.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
My grandma is retired and always has people over it is crazy she has like 6 to 12 people there every weekend untill the morning hours and sometime she even makes them stay the night.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
She also came up to my room pounding on the door at 3 am yelling for me to come down because they ordered pizza.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
I cant do anything on the weekends because all her friends come over to drink and swim and play games.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
When she is not home she is out with her friends shopping.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
She makes me cook for her and drinks constantly.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
She told me that my grandma needed help around her place and that i could study without getting distracted with my friends. but since i got here she has been out of hand.
(3 March 2017)

Jeniffer:
My mom made me come live with my grandma in the bay because i had gotten into a little trouble and failed all my classes last semester.
(3 March 2017)

Torri:
I don't Understand why girls don't like me, Simply, i,ve tried to show girls in the past that i like them?
(3 March 2017)

Torri:
And that they were average girls who were in the corners and crevices of the so called school pop scale and either i was ignored or they thought i was odd, or simply maybe i should not try?
(3 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment