Wednesday 1 March 2017

The consistency of the mask can change due to how you use it

Either as a gel, as a milk when you mix it with water or an oil if you rub it into the skin. As all the products from this line it is enriched with the 18 plants which all have grown in their own Garden. It contains the most beautiful plants such as bergamot, thyme, lavender, lemongrass and magnolia.
_

Inger:
How to tell older boyfriend I'm pregnant-unplanned?
(1 March 2017)

Inger:
I will be keeping the baby no matter how he responds but I don't want to be snappish when telling him.
(1 March 2017)

Inger:
One idea was to let him dope it out himself but I think telling him soon is the better option.
(1 March 2017)

Inger:
I am awful with wording so am having trouble figuring out how to tell him.
(1 March 2017)

Inger:
He was done with having kids and happy the only young child in his life was my daughter.
(1 March 2017)

Inger:
My boyfriend is older than me by a bit.
(1 March 2017)

Stacia:
Greeting her after a long time?
(1 March 2017)

Robyn:
Which 1 of ya'll is gonna give me a job, pay for me to sit on yer couch?
(1 March 2017)

Mamie:
I'm black and I like white girls? Is there anything wrong with it?
(1 March 2017)

Mamie:
Do you guys think there is anything wrong with me liking a white girl even if I'm black?
(1 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment