Sunday 12 March 2017

This is where Lancer Tactical comes in as a cheap option and under the radar until now

As mentioned earlier other Airsoft companies have been in the legal hot water but fixed things and settled to make things right. Lancer Tactical, on the other hand, was busted and then just opened a can of worms. Case in point, read and connect the dots to see what they are doing.
_

Shauna:
She's constantly running to the bathroom, which isn't anything new.
(10 March 2017)

Shauna:
She has an appointment with her doctor to confirm next week, and about another week or two before her OB (if she's goes the same one as before) will see her.
(10 March 2017)

Shauna:
She just took the test this past Monday, so she's only about 4 weeks along according to an online calculator she did.
(10 March 2017)

Shauna:
My wife is pregnant again; this will be our 3rd child.
(10 March 2017)

Sharan:
Which age group is more experienced?
(10 March 2017)

Sofia:
Since my brother is a felon should I tell everybody I meet since my mom won't?
(10 March 2017)

Merideth:
Why do manlets even bother hitting on women?
(10 March 2017)

Larue:
My uncle is raging at my aunt in the parking lot should I call the police?
(10 March 2017)

Larue:
You're fighting because she didn't make all the kids come to the funeral for his uncle.
(10 March 2017)

Larue:
My mom just pointed out the window and showed me.
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment