Sunday 12 March 2017

I simply wrote the blog first and then e-mailed it to Mike Bawden for review

Um, do you have some kind of quota? I wanted to make sure I had everything correct. Turns out there are a few things he wanted tweaked for clarity, which was fine. In the e-mail, his tweaks were colored black amidst the quoted blue text. I just copy-pasted the whole magilla back into WordPress, not realizing the black coloring of his changes would be retained.
_

Tora:
But it's only SLIGHTLY above average, still not as buff as bodybuilder.) I feel like i am a sand on the playground that u won't even notice me.
(10 March 2017)

Jeanie:
Why do people that have failed relationships keep getting into one?
(10 March 2017)

Jeanie:
Even if they've had one all their lives?
(10 March 2017)

Ashley:
What age did you lose your virginity, and was it with someone special?
(10 March 2017)

Jeane:
My ex-boyfriend and I were an interracial relationship he broke up with me because he said that he needed to work on himself and get better?
(10 March 2017)

Carlita:
Cute anniversary gifts for boys?
(10 March 2017)

Carlita:
I want something cute and romantic but I don't want it to be cheesy.
(10 March 2017)

Sabrina:
I saw a guy freeballing today I thought it was kind of disturbing is this like normal?
(10 March 2017)

Sabrina:
I'm I over reacting was this done on purpose ?
(10 March 2017)

Van:
Need advice about a guy?
(10 March 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment