Thursday 2 March 2017

She was commissioning a set of books on the broad subject of emotional intelligence

The final result is what you see on StoryWeaver, illustrated wonderfully by Vartika Sharma. I loved how Vartika gave her own interpretation to the epistolary format of the story. Such surprises are what make up a truly collaborative work. Notify me of new posts by email.
_

Rochelle:
I accidentally walked into my mom and step dad getting it on in bed.
(28 February 2017)

Linette:
Is he out of my league? (see picture)?
(28 February 2017)

Linette:
I'm the one on the right (the white guy). Thanks for helping to ease my mind.
(28 February 2017)

Linette:
I'm feeling kinda nervous and insecure about a new guy I'm dating because I think he is better looking than guys I've dated in the past.
(28 February 2017)

Elicia:
What does my boyfriend giving me a key to his apartment that says home on it mean?
(28 February 2017)

Elicia:
What does this mean or am I reading too much into it?
(28 February 2017)

Elicia:
He got me a key that says home on it, he said he got it so I could use it to come over when I'm waiting for him to get there but he hasn't asked me to officially move in.
(28 February 2017)

Elicia:
He has mentioned me moving in in a few months but we live an hour away from each other right now so that would require me getting a new job.
(28 February 2017)

Elicia:
We're madly in love, have a very happy and stable relationship and income.
(28 February 2017)

Elicia:
My boyfriend and I are 25 and we have been together almost 4 months.
(28 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment